Thursday, May 7, 2009

DIETITION LOSES 16KG & GAINS NEW LEASE ON LIFE

Sarojna before


I weighed 70 kilos, had chronic backache and was always tired. I also suffered from gastro-esophageal reflux. I had difficulty with my weight after 2 pregnancies and tried so many ways to lose weight. Being a Dietitian, I knew what to eat but there was always something to sabotage the best of my efforts. These products came my way through a business opportunity and I was really interested when I realised the business was about weight loss and nutrition. I started with my programme. After 3 days I wasn't tired anymore and lost 2 kilos in my first week. By the end of 6 weeks, I had lost 8 kilos, had heaps of energy, my backache was gone and the reflux was settling down. Having 2 yummy shakes a day and still being able to eat a healthy meal of my choice was ideal for me.I have upgraded to using all the nutritional products available in Australia. I lost 16 kilos in total and have maintained it for 4 years. This meant changing from size 14 to size 8.

Sarojna after

No comments:

Post a Comment