Monday, May 18, 2009

Weightloss Results

After 32 years of married life, I found myself a good deal over weight, with 3 chins, a big tummy and I would fall asleep after a big meal.

I began taking Herbalife, replacing breakfast and lunch with a delicious protein meal shake, took some natural supplements and drank some extra water.This helped me lose 4 kilos in the first month, where I had not lost weight before. Suddenly I had more energy than the guys at my work and felt great.
In total I've gone on to lose 16 kilos in 18 weeks and even looked like the guy in my wedding picture, except for a grey hair or two.I've dropped down 3 shirt sizes, 2 suit sizes and 3 cholesterol points!

I feel great every day and the best part is that was over eight years ago!
Thanks to Herbalife, the weight has stayed off ever since!!!
Ken Shaddock, VIC

No comments:

Post a Comment