Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking for something to help you unwind?

Are current events making you feel a little anxious?
Having trouble settling down to a good nights sleep?
Looking for something to help you unwind?

Then Tang Kuei Plus might be just what you're looking for ... Tang Kuei Plus combines the calming properties of Chamomile with the nutritional benefits of Tang Kuei to:

  • Help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
  • Support muscle relaxation
  • Promote restful sleep

Don't wait another day. Contact us today!

Depression "I was on a number of medications; including an anti-depressant called Cipramil. I have been using Tang Kuei for 2 1/2 years along with the ultimate programme, and have been medication free for over two years." Tamara S, NSW

Stress & Sleep "A Tang Kuei in the morning helps me deal with stress at work and keeps me calm. If I toss and turn at night, I take two Tang Kuei and I sleep like a baby and feel refreshed in the morning." Brad C, NSW


To purchase and for further information: pacificwellnesscentre@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment